Cars [WIP] - Te37 Wheel Models for modders

---- WORK IN PROGRESS, NO DOWNLOAD YET ----

New poster here!

Here's something for ALL you car modders - Do you wish you had high quality, game ready and textured versions of all your favourite wheels in various configurations? let me help you out.

I am currently in the process of creating some wheel models for all of you guys that like customising cars in 3ds Max, Blender, etc to then bring into assetto corsa. But instead of having just a single wheel model, in a specific size, (for example, an 18x10.5 et15 wheel that has a 5 lug stud pattern) that wouldn't look correct on certain cars, I am going to provide and model a variety of different specs and sizes for a variety of different cars. This will not only give you the correct look, but also geometrical accuracy and realistic fitment. They are high-ish poly but if straight quality is what you are after, then you have come to the right place. The images attached are just to show the kind of quality that you are going to be receiving with these models when I make the full pack. would any of you be interested on this?

Thank you and feel free to ask me any questions!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 40
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 58
What's "high-ish poly" mean for you? I aim for about 2500 for simpler wheel designs like that for AC.
Well its just a proof of of concept right now and the fact that they are subdivision ready meshes for use on my CGI cars so at the moment they are wayyyyyy up at like 25k EACH. THIS IS NOT HOW THEY ARE GOING TO STAY, once I get the final shapes and everything I can easily remove detail where not necessary (e.g. inside the barrel, back of the wheel) and I'm hoping to get them down to around 2500-5000 without creating rough edges. These are just straight subdivided meshes turned into a kn5 file so optimisation is obviously needed, but the detail you see I will try my best to keep while removing as many polygons as possible. I will show wireframes of the raw meshes and then the optimised meshes when I finish them.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.