Tracks (WIP) Nashville Street Circuit

I'm struggling a lot with the procedural method of generating the whole fences around the circuit, but I'll see what I can do these days that I have a little bit of time.

Hey there ! My wife , Michele Abbate, is going to be racing the Nashville GP next month with TransAm. I was hoping to download a version of this so she could spin a few laps just to figure out the layout.

I downloaded the concept layout v0.0.0.3.1 but it keeps crashing my computer when being ran through content manager.

Any help / updates would be appreciated !! Thank you

My wife raced over the weekend and she said the track was very tricky but after a while found it to be very fun ! Here are a couple shots of our car ! Were looking forward to doing it again next year

Attachments

• Clark 09 Nashville22 Race Abatte-8.jpg
    Clark 09 Nashville22 Race Abatte-8.jpg
    816.5 KB · Views: 184
  • Clark 09 Nashville22 Race Abatte-1.jpg
    Clark 09 Nashville22 Race Abatte-1.jpg
    697.3 KB · Views: 183
  • Clark 09 Nashville22 Race Abatte-10.jpg
    Clark 09 Nashville22 Race Abatte-10.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 188
I did something these days ago but not so much. I would say the project is in 50%. It still needs trees, buildings, traffic lights, brake signals, road asphalt marks and etc etc... I'll be away from my computer in the next months and won't continue anything so I'm searching someone willing to continue this project

Yes, the track is updated with this year changes (few corners suffered slight changes). Despite there are rF2 sponsors, I plan to convert this track for both AC and rFactor2.

I did something these days ago but not so much. I would say the project is in 50%. It still needs trees, buildings, traffic lights, brake signals, road asphalt marks and etc etc... I'll be away from my computer in the next months and won't continue anything so I'm searching someone willing to continue this project

Yes, the track is updated with this year changes (few corners suffered slight changes). Despite there are rF2 sponsors, I plan to convert this track for both AC and rFactor2.
I'd be interested in giving it a shot. Are you able to upload your progress?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back