Tracks WIP - Eifel South Circuit - F3 Classic Tracks

Sergio Loro

Premium
Hello!
I am going to use this thread to show progress at Eifel South Circuit, my next pickup for this project.
Track Lenght is 7.747 Kms.
It is a great track with a fantastic combination of turns, a couple of long turns and very dangerous at any place.
Right now track is at early stage of development and i hope to bring to life another great race track.
Some screenshots, i am not the best taking shots but anyway here we go :)
cheers

Sergio Loro
www.f3classictracks.com

20171112211357_1.jpg
20171112211418_1.jpg
20171112211439_1.jpg
mapagris.jpg
20171112211248_1.jpg
20171112211320_1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one, can’t wait to test it out.
Any hope for a historic Nords, maybe a combined layout, the Gesamtstrecke?

Anyways, enough of wishlisting.
Thanks for making the Südschleife! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Very much looking forward to this. The Südschleife always was great fun in other sims, and I'll add another voice hoping for the Betonschleife layout to be available as well (since the mesh will obviously be there). As good as the new GP circuit is, there's a lot of us still love the old simple GP/pits section and the Nordkehre is just such a lovely little banked corner :)

Hello!!
i got a couple of altitude profile, track is not very well documented, i used a couple of videos too, there is not a complete onboard lap either. So basically i collect all this info and try to match everything. so far layout had a great flow. it will be accurate much as possible with info i got, but as usual with most of this old tracks there is always some room for a small mismatch.
Anyway, goal is to provide a fun layout, and close as real one much as possible :)
thanks

Sergio Loro

• Deleted member 130869

Once you get to the stage of blending the asphalt to the grass, adding irregularities, and having some grass color variation, oh my god :inlove:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back