• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc Winter Nords mod + Sliding Ice Asphalt 1.1

let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!

1. darkyjoe

darkyjoe

Ratings:
    +556
    darkyjoe submitted a new resource:

Winter Nords mod + Sliding Ice Asphalt - let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. darkyjoe

darkyjoe

Ratings:
    +556
  3. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim

Ratings:
    +107
    Thank you. THis looks amazing!
    Can I have it installed along with normal Nords? Or does it have to one or the other?

• Like Like x 1
  4. darkyjoe

darkyjoe

Ratings:
    +556
    Unfortunately (and for the moment) you'll have to have one version or the other. But later, I will try to make something for have both.

I wish Kunos gave the option to choose on menu that "skin" put on the tracks, as with cars.

• Like Like x 1
  5. nasoduko

nasoduko

Ratings:
    +6
    can i play with the winter nords mod on ,but with the original grip ,cause i have instaled it with the without sliding asphalt surface ,and its always sliding ,

• Like Like x 1
  6. MeMyselfAndI

MeMyselfAndI

Ratings:
    +209
    I am not sure if darkyjoe made a mistake? it sounds by the description that the icy grip is optional but it still resides in the Winter Nords 1.0 folder.

Do this:
    uninstall Winter Nords with JSGME

go to:
    \MODS\winter nords 1.0\content\tracks\ks_nordschleife\delete all layout folders, only keeping the "skins" folder.

Install it again and you are set....

Hope that makes sense:)

• Love Love x 2
  7. nasoduko

nasoduko

Ratings:
    +6
    ill try !! thank you !!the file i download contains only data file\surfases !!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,436
    This mod combined with the good and bad weather mod =
    [​IMG]

Thank you!!

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. darkyjoe

darkyjoe

Ratings:
    +556
    Yep. My bad. :(

Later i update the mod with all fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. darkyjoe

darkyjoe

Ratings:
    +556
    No. Thank You!!!

I love this Screenshot. :)

11. Alex Covic

Alex Covic

Ratings:
    +4
    Had a question, but it is solved. Sorry for the Notification alert (cannot delete comment).

Great job, btw. :)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. darkyjoe

darkyjoe

Ratings:
    +556
    No problem mate. Thanks and enjoy :D

13. nasoduko

nasoduko

Ratings:
    +6
    can someone please tell me what is missing and i have a crash launcher on sweetfx in 64bits

14. rogistamenov

rogistamenov

Ratings:
    +0
    Can somebody give me original nordschleife texture, I ****ed some thing up.

15. MeMyselfAndI

MeMyselfAndI

Ratings:
    +209
    Original textures are in the KN5, just delete\move the skins folder and it should be back to normal.

• Like Like x 1
  16. JoeAMGC63

JoeAMGC63

Ratings:
    +19
    I must be missing something here. I ran the JSMGE file. Added both mods and closed the window. Started the game and tried all 3 variations of the track. None of them had this mod active. Do I need to pull files out of somewhere and add to the content folders in AC? Sorry, I'm sort of new to the modding community for this game.

17. andregarcin

andregarcin

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello, I have the same problem as JoeAMGC63: no winter atmosphere and no black ice on the road.
    The installation:
    SteamApps SteamApps/common/assettocorsa/Winter common SteamApps/common/assettocorsa/W by mods / tell JW, mods, jsgme.exe, jsgme.ini
    I launch jsgme.exe and I activate "winter the North 1.0" which passes to the right in the window. I launch AC, choose a car and the circuit nordschleife but no winter.
    Thank you for your help

18. andregarcin

andregarcin

Ratings:
    +1
    Sorry translation mistake :
    Hello, I have the same problem as JoeAMGC63: no winter atmosphere and no black ice on the road.
    The installation:
    SteamApps/common/assettocorsa/Winter Nords Mod 1.0 by JW mods/content , mods , jsgme.exe , jsgme.ini
    I launch jsgme.exe and I activate " winter the North 1.0" which passes to the right in the window. I launch AC, choose a car and the circuit nordschleife but no winter.
    Thank you for your help

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  19. andregarcin

andregarcin

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello, I have the same problem as JoeAMGC63: no winter atmosphere and no ice on the road.
    The installation:
    SteamApps/common/assettocorsa/Winter Nords Mod 1.0 by JW mods/content , mods , jsgme.exe , jsgme.ini
    I launch jsgme.exe and I activate " winter the North 1.0" which passes to the right in the window. I launch AC, choose a car and the circuit nordschleife but no winter.
    Thank you for your help and excuse my mistakes

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  20. cerebralvortex

cerebralvortex
    Premium

Ratings:
    +29
    Looks so moody ! Which weather and time of day is this ?