• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Featured Win €1,250 worth of Thrustmaster Gear in the RD Le Mans Series

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by RaceDepartment, Feb 14, 2017.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Ratings:
    +930
    RD Le Mans Series Thrustmaster.jpg
    RaceDepartment and Thrustmaster join forces to offer amazing prizes during the upcoming RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro driven with the rFactor 2 simulation software.

RaceDepartment is proud to announce that quality racing peripheral manufacturer Thrustmaster have teamed up with the RaceDepartment Le Mans Series, joining forces with the Vesaro brand to offer participants and fans an outstanding opportunity to win some amazing prizes throughout the return of our premier endurance sim racing championship.

The RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro will run over six events of 6 to 24 hours in length and will be utilising the endurance features found in the powerful rFactor 2 software with the excellent Enduracers Endurance Series mod. RDLMS 7 should prove to be the toughest, most professional championship we have run to date...

To celebrate the eve of the new racing season we are pleased to inform you that Thrustmaster are to partner up with the series as sponsor to each of the challenging individual races that make up our flagship league. With a range of impressive sim racing gear on offer for our lucky winners, you don't just have to be out on track to become part of the action.

The Thrustmaster Prizes
    Thanks to the support of Thrustmaster we are able to offer lucky participants and viewers the chance to win some impressive sim racing equipment. Throughout the upcoming season we will have the following items available to win:
    More information about Thrustmaster: www.thrustmaster.com

RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
    The RDLMS is a top class virtual endurance racing series featuring the best long distance racers and teams. The series features Le Mans Prototypes and GT's competing in endurance races ranging from 6 up to 24 hours. The simulation racing game of choice for this season is rFactor 2.

How to win this amazing prize
    This high value prize can be won by partcipating teams but also spectators and fans of the series can have a shot at winning this amazing rig!

All you have to do to have a chance to win is either sign up as a RDLMS participant or follow and subscribe to our Twitch and Youtube channels and watch our thrilling action packed broadcasts which will be live streamed with professional commentary.

• Love Love x 20
    • Like Like x 7
    • Wow Wow x 4
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,544
    What a amazing prize, good luck to all, ill be watching for sure on twitch..

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,461
    If the racing will be half as good as the prizes are during the #RDLMS we are in for a treat.

Thanks to all who made this possible :inlove:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +11,476
    Another awesome prize! Seriously impressed with what's on offer this season. Should be a great year ahead!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Shane Burke

Shane Burke
    Steam: 0w40 Premium

Ratings:
    +85
    RDLMS is going to be awesome :D

6. Wicked

Wicked
    Horsepower! My kingdom for some horsepower! Premium

Ratings:
    +112
    Good stuff guys. Big props to whoever managed to put this all together! :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. DYNATEK76

DYNATEK76

Ratings:
    +1
    Vraiment de belles pièces !! :)

8. Vincent.C

Vincent.C
    Another WEC driver ! Premium

Ratings:
    +115
    Nice it will be amazing...

9. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Retro PC Sim Racer Premium

Ratings:
    +2,990
    Very nice prizes. Nice one Thrustmaster, very generous.:thumbsup:

10. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium

Ratings:
    +369
    I hope to winthe wheel, my g27 died just now, lol, nice timing!!!

11. Azure Flare

Azure Flare
    Forever a backmarker Premium

Ratings:
    +455
    Yeah! What he said!

12. ThatRacingGuy

ThatRacingGuy
    I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened

Ratings:
    +485
    That moment you realise that you missed vital (sim) racing news because of 3 RD promotional thread stuck at the top. LOL. I was like hmmm it has been a while since RD updated their home screen. :p

13. TobiasR

TobiasR
    Czarleeese Baygio Premium

Ratings:
    +1,476
    I was on the fence of upgrading my G27 to a T300 and I just might do it now :) Nice going Thrustmaster and RD.

• Love Love x 1
  14. Enagee

Enagee

Ratings:
    +74
    still have no clue how this works....already sub'ed to youtube channel...do i also need to be sub'ed to twitch? and when is this being broadcast?

thx

15. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau
    A disgruntled hedgehog thing... Premium

Ratings:
    +1,574
    You'll need to be subbed to our YouTube and Twitch channels. The first race is coming up on March 4th with the 6 hours of Imola. You can find the rest of the schedule in the RD Le Mans Series forum General Information thread. :)

16. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium

Ratings:
    +369
    And we need to follow both??? :p
    Because I use different names for each one :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  17. Enagee

Enagee

Ratings:
    +74
    Fankz ! :)

18. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +263
    LOL i also have 2 different names on Twitch and YT (Alex72 & i7fan)... Sat up all night/morning chatting on the YT channel and only heard "just unsub and sub again here on youtube and you have a chance of winning the pedals". Oh well, i never won anything anyway lol. :roflmao: Was fun anyway.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    • Love Love x 1