Resource icon

Skins Williams FW36 Martini Racing (HD) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
haha thanks ;) :D
i will make a render if only i like the skin that they've made :p
just like you, my laptop also isn't really strong for do some renders. it takes around 25-30 mins for do a render with 1920x878 pixel in 16 samples or more than an hour for 3840x1757(like when i render my BMW DTM, i take 32 samples on it).
also i make a render not only for them but also for practising myself :D

well you're wrong buddy :v <- the pacman would not appear here. it's not Facebook ya know :roflmao:
go to campus, studying, face a lot of assignment, i'm also a shift worker. so free time is the most precious thing :cautious: (i even cannot finish my next skin, Blancpain Lamborghini F1 due to lack of spare time. and think that i would not to continue and maybe stop for working on it) i use my spare time for doing something like this. like the other modder(s) too.
Yeah, i know tha the pacman will not appear, believe me, i try once ;)

haha thanks ;) :D
i will make a render if only i like the skin that they've made :p
just like you, my laptop also isn't really strong for do some renders. it takes around 25-30 mins for do a render with 1920x878 pixel in 16 samples or more than an hour for 3840x1757(like when i render my BMW DTM, i take 32 samples on it).
also i make a render not only for them but also for practising myself :D

well you're wrong buddy :v <- the pacman would not appear here. it's not Facebook ya know :roflmao:
go to campus, studying, face a lot of assignment, i'm also a shift worker. so free time is the most precious thing :cautious: (i even cannot finish my next skin, Blancpain Lamborghini F1 due to lack of spare time. and think that i would not to continue and maybe stop for working on it) i use my spare time for doing something like this. like the other modder(s) too.
16 samples only?Lol. I normally use 80-90 and it takes me 2 hour for a 2500x1500 render.

16 samples only?Lol. I normally use 80-90 and it takes me 2 hour for a 2500x1500 render.
That's why I prefer left the render like this...
Don't take too much time, and is perfect in quality and detail.
asdasd.png

I love F1 more than anything in motorsport , So why is it that a small teams of modders create , F1 2014 Mods for like rFactor 1 - 2 with only an handful of people making them ,
But corporations like codemasters takes them 6 months when they have an outstanding team of people who are experts in there fields ,
I wish that they could make some kind of release then update it throughout the season , but this is never going to happen , and yes will maybe still buy F1 2014 but at the end of the season and then will be out of date within 8-10 weeks of release when there is 52 weeks in a year is shocking!! :sleep:
Great skin by the way! :thumbsup:

This is such a great mod! BTW, would it be possible to also add the pre-season testing livery? Have two folders and the other one says for example Martini and the other one Pre-Season. I like the Martini one more but it would be cool to have both so that if you are doing career and want to start it with the more realistic choice you could do this :thumbsup:

EDIT: And another question. I know it won't be even close to as good but could you try doing this also for F1 2013? I think the majority of players here use that.

This is such a great mod! BTW, would it be possible to also add the pre-season testing livery? Have two folders and the other one says for example Martini and the other one Pre-Season. I like the Martini one more but it would be cool to have both so that if you are doing career and want to start it with the more realistic choice you could do this :thumbsup:

EDIT: And another question. I know it won't be even close to as good but could you try doing this also for F1 2013? I think the majority of players here use that.

First question: Answer is ,i don't know ;) . I only make textures ,i don't know how it is work this program editing. Sorry.

Second question: In F1 2013 there isn't many possibility. The car textures are very different like in F1 2012 ,and it's impossible that make correct livery. Thanks to Codemasters. :)
Thats it... :)

First question: Answer is ,i don't know ;) . I only make textures ,i don't know how it is work this program editing. Sorry.

Second question: In F1 2013 there isn't many possibility. The car textures are very different like in F1 2012 ,and it's impossible that make correct livery. Thanks to Codemasters. :)
Thats it... :)
He didn't mean you should add textures. He asked whether you can make the pre-season livery too. Textures=livery.

Great mod. The only thing is, I did download this a couple of years back. And I do remember there was also a proper Williams team mod with Massa and Bottas. Does anybody know where that one went? Because I would like to not choose between Maldonado or Senna, and the only mod I see on the forum is one with Maldonado and some other driver.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back