1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Will we ever get to race in RRRE?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by skidmark33, Aug 3, 2014.

1. I bought my vrp about 18 months ago because I wanted to race at Bathurst... I assumed the wait would be days or weeks, at worst months. Then a year passed.

Now it might never be?

I'm still sitting on my vrp...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

To answer your question.

Yes. You will get to race in R3E

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
  3. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Otherwise the game would be called Room Experience, and that doesn't sound very interesting.

• Haha Haha x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. With other titles like a Assetto Corsa and Project CARS about to launch it's going to be tricky for R3E to keep us interested. The best think it has going for is the track list. Easily the best out there. So I'll keep my fingers crossed that Sim Bin 2 can move quickly. Certainly quicker than before.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. for me it's the car list, by lengths

• Like Like x 1
  6. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

It's the tracks for me too. R3E has a great track line-up with many of my personal favourites like Zolder, Portimao, Suzuka and Hockenheim. Nice car list as well though.

I agree with Sean Lander's comment above - R3E is going to come up against some tough competition in the coming months so I really think it's time to get single player and multiplayer racing into the game as an absolute priority. Give people a reason to play it and thereby keeping R3E on the radar.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner
    Sector3 Studios Premium Member

Singleplayer and Multiplayer for R3E are not far from being finished :)
    Check out this offline Session i recorded for you. And don´t forget to pump up the Volume ;)

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Seems that there was a lot of progress with the AI - really like it (well, from what you can see in this sneak peak :) )
    Thanks for sharing

9. Is that the new Force Feedback too? Nice stuff. Where's the camera on your chest?

10. Build it, And they will come!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Steve Bird

Steve Bird
    Racing Since 1978 Premium Member

I just hope they do get round to having MP in the general game rather than the experiences as some of us have spent a lot of money on the games content already.

12. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

They concentrate on the general game and there is only one experience (DTM) for now.
    GTmasters isn't an Experience.
    An Experiece is a complete package with cars and tracks.

13. Steve Bird

Steve Bird
    Racing Since 1978 Premium Member

Oh right, I didn't know that. How will GT Masters be released then, as a separate product like GTR or as an RRE championship which you need all the cars for?

14. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Like GTRX/1/2/3? I think it will be, at first.

15. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

I'm sure ADAC GT Masters will still be an 'experience' as such, just one that is integrated into R3E with all the content available to use outside of that championship.

DTM Experience is locked away from R3E, ADAC GT wont be - at least that's how I understand it.

16. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

It's not the question if...but when. Nice:cautious: warm VRP :whistling:

• Haha Haha x 1
  17. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner
    Sector3 Studios Premium Member

Starting to enjoy racing against the AI.
    They´re better than some human players :cool:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

If FFB will be good as you (SimBin) said it will be, this series will be huge success, because other games usualy offer us only one car of some racing serie, but here we have a full pack, I guess. And yes, I know, one other game have a lot of GT3 cars already and more to come :).

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. yup but simbin will rule the touring carpark