1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will RD feature Gran Turismo 5?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Adam Vaughan, Jun 11, 2009.

1. I know its abit too early to mention this sort of thing but will RD be featuring GT5 if it has a good online mode capable of passworded lobbies with the option to turn of all aids etc? Bene on my mind since E3. I think the fact the G25 is compatible with the PS3, peeps will be putting in in there basket...... whenever it releases.
  2. If they feature Race Pro, I see no reason why not.

Ofcourse, the GT5P online system would make it hard to organise league matches, but I'd imagine that would change for the full version.
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Racing Club maybe? But then we first need to attract some good PS3 staff, like we have for PC and Xbox 360. Any suggestions welcome :)
  4. Once I get the PS3 hooked up to my G25, I'll be hooked on GT5P to get that F2007! :D

Frankly, I don't know many other people with a PS3 here :/

PSN ID: MadMarco245
  5. I have one...looking forward to GT5

PSN id: Neenor
  6. Yup same here, multi-platform racer on PC, 360 and PS3 :) Even with the current limited multiplay in GT5P on a few forums I've been on we've had hot lap competitions with members posting their times over a week, slowest driver picks the car and track for the following week.
  7. Not a bad idea, Revvin.
  8. Id definetly be interested, if I fit the bill that is.
  9. I have a PS3 too oc:laugh2:

Will buy it for sure and it's a good possibility i will be hooked on that one for quite some time. I grew up with the serie so go figure, carfanatics like me (the whole RD probably) with a PS3 can't denie they won't buy it.

PSNid: bertvw

GTP-Speedthrill (got bored with GT5P though so don't use this one anymore)

I'll use bertvw probably for GT5 though, or a new created Bert Van Waes could be up than too if there will be a club here.:laugh2:

Looking forward to the release... But when eh

At PD they say it is ready to release but you can always work more on it... It must already be so huge that they keep on finding little problems, glitches, what not...

@ Revvin: lol Gtplanet?
  10. If there's a Race Pro racing club, I don't see why there wouldn't be a GT5 one.

With the variety in the game, it's a winner for a wide range of special events.
  11. Bram

Do I smell some people want to volunteer to get this club running? :D

(drop me a pm please)
  12. Bram

Yes there is :)
  13. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

And if I had a PS3 I would have volunteered myself... again :becky:
  14. You mean Bram doesn't buy all his trusted staff the required hardware? :smile-big:
  15. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

I wish :lol: I put my hands up for nearly everything :nod:

All I will say, it was a good job I had a Xbox :nod: I used to have the PS2 but opted for the Xbox.

I am however interested in buying a PS3 as well as keeping the Xbox. Just need to get a bit of money together first and see what happens.
  16. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

PS3 is my middle name, id be happy to organise a PS3 league when GT5 comes out, or anygame for that matter :)
  17. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

Have you sent Bram a PM showing your interest Ross? :good:

If not send him 1 please :nod:
  18. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Waiting for him to go on MSN for a one-to-one talk :)

:no: jsut kidding yeah have done :)
  19. Bram