Wiesbaden (Germany)

Tracks Wiesbaden (Germany) 2023-07-06

Login or Register an account to download this content
UPDATE: 2023-07-08

Hello everyone!

I posted this clue more than a month ago and just yesterday I received a message from someone who downloaded the material saying that there was the absence of the SKY file. BUT and that the track didn't open... I prefer to believe that this was an absolutely isolated case, since since the posting of the clue there have been 71 downloads of it and so far I have not even received any message about any problem... well, really the SCN of this track is set up to fetch not only SKY. BUT, but also to search for COMMONMAPS. BUT and in my RF I keep both files in the Locations folder because both files are defaults to several other tracks and therefore there is no need to have in each folder of each track these files repeatedly... but anyway, even though I believe that the 71 people who downloaded the track and those 71 people keep those two files in the Places folder the way I do, because there hasn't even been a complaint about anything wrong with their downloads, I'm offering these two files here in case anyone has had problems and decides to stay silent instead of alerting me to the problem...

https://mega.nz/file/FMUgQKpL#StAt0M5G0p7r5WVm1HnIBtoKfsx9ghASmhMBe_SVZNQ

Thank you

Finno Zidjian presented a new appeal:

Wiesbaden (Germany) - Track Rfactor

the reason for providing this clue, I follow the same justification when posting this other work of Wiesbaden.

Due to the large number of views of a previous post https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/about-converting-f1c-tracks-to-rf.257273/ where I ask for help to solve a problem of converting two tracks from F1C to Rfactor, I am making this work available...

Read more about this feature...[/URL]

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes