Width of forum thread breadcrumbs increase or hover-over alt-text a possibility, perhaps?

TL;DR: Make it so I can read the entire thread title while inside the thread somehow.

I was looking at one of the Racing Club forum posts today and while looking at it I wanted to see what day the race was going to fall on. I hadn't immediately noted the date in the title of the thread before I clicked on it, and once I had, I noticed that the length of the string for the title of the thread was so long that it got cut off... so the date of the race simply didn't show up.

Here's the thread in question if you want to see what I mean: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/late-lotus-exos-125-s1-spa-monday-november-17th.96096/

My suggestion is mainly to just make it so the breadcrumbs where the thread title is doesn't interfere with the thread title itself. Another solution would be to make it so that the link for the thread title could have hover-over alt-text (this is what Youtube does when you are looking at video thumbnails and hover over the name of a video). That way it could look like it does currently, but if you hover over the name of the thread (in its truncated form) you'd still get to read the entire name of the thread.

Of course, all of this is moot if race organizers redundantly listed the date of a race in the original post... as well as in the title. ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.