1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Why is the rule system so bad

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Senna fan96, Feb 20, 2016.

1. In F1 2010-F1 2015 Codemasters cant made a realistic rule system ? Are they seriously? You overtake a Mercedes and they spin you and the Mercedes get no Penelty ?? But you got one?? And why win the Mercedes Team every Race with a one two finish ?? Really ? In Australia you can say ok Mercedes Win the Constructors WC.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hope the the ****** Mercedes team, Hamilton and Rosberg never ever win a race or stand on the podium in their life

mod edited

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I find most racing games are like this actually, the AI hits you and you end up with the penalty. It frustrates me to no end.

4. DrDetroit

DrDetroit
    Premium Member

I hate the fact that I just did a Championship race at Spa, 5-laps to go I'm in 4th place (Marussia - I usually end up around 12-15th in the race and I have 1-point going into Spa), everybody pits because it starts f-king raining, then my crew decides to put Options on my car!! Had to pit again after 1-lap because I can't stay on the tarmac and in ended in last place.

I want to kill, dismember and bury my crew chief!!

EDIT: Oh, so re-ran the race again and this time Bottas runs into me on the last corner of the last lap and I'm DQ'ed - was in 5th this time, ending up last again! That is the most frustrating crap ever - I can't imagine how these guys react when this **** happens for real, DQed on the last damn corner of the last lap!

DrDetroit

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016