F1 2015 Why is the rule system so bad

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
In F1 2010-F1 2015 Codemasters cant made a realistic rule system ? Are they seriously? You overtake a Mercedes and they spin you and the Mercedes get no Penelty ?? But you got one?? And why win the Mercedes Team every Race with a one two finish ?? Really ? In Australia you can say ok Mercedes Win the Constructors WC.

I hate the fact that I just did a Championship race at Spa, 5-laps to go I'm in 4th place (Marussia - I usually end up around 12-15th in the race and I have 1-point going into Spa), everybody pits because it starts f-king raining, then my crew decides to put Options on my car!! Had to pit again after 1-lap because I can't stay on the tarmac and in ended in last place.

I want to kill, dismember and bury my crew chief!!

EDIT: Oh, so re-ran the race again and this time Bottas runs into me on the last corner of the last lap and I'm DQ'ed - was in 5th this time, ending up last again! That is the most frustrating crap ever - I can't imagine how these guys react when this **** happens for real, DQed on the last damn corner of the last lap!

DrDetroit

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back