Why is GSCExtreme_v115_Setup.exe only 730KB?

Hello All,

Brand new GSC user here. I am trying to install and get racing. I downloaded all the files (5GB+) and am getting errors. Why is the GSCExtreme_v115_Setup.exe only 730KB? Obviously tons of items are missing.... Website says "The full game installer to it latest v1.15 version is comprised of 5 files adding up to a 5.64 GB download:"
http://game-stockcar.com.br/downloads-2/?lang=en

I've spent 9+ hours downloading it all over and over with different browsers and download managers......VERY frustrating!

Getting these errors when I run the GSCExtreme_v115_Setup.exe:

"An error occured while trying to read the source file. The source file is corrupted"
C:\GSC2013\GSC.exe
binkw32.dll
d3d9.dll
dinput8.dll
dsetup.dll
FanaLEDSPlugin.dll
etc

Do the 4 Setup.bin files have to be extracted or something?

Thank you, Banging head on wall........
Robert

Hello All,

Brand new GSC user here. I am trying to install and get racing. I downloaded all the files (5GB+) and am getting errors. Why is the GSCExtreme_v115_Setup.exe only 730KB? Obviously tons of items are missing.... Website says "The full game installer to it latest v1.15 version is comprised of 5 files adding up to a 5.64 GB download:"
http://game-stockcar.com.br/downloads-2/?lang=en

I've spent 9+ hours downloading it all over and over with different browsers and download managers......VERY frustrating!

Getting these errors when I run the GSCExtreme_v115_Setup.exe:

"An error occured while trying to read the source file. The source file is corrupted"
C:\GSC2013\GSC.exe
binkw32.dll
d3d9.dll
dinput8.dll
dsetup.dll
FanaLEDSPlugin.dll
etc

Do the 4 Setup.bin files have to be extracted or something?

Thank you, Banging head on wall........
Robert

I feel your pain, I had a hard time finding a good source to download all of the files too. There should be 1 setup file and 4 .bin files. I would just advise you to try other mirror sites until you find one that has good download speed. I can't recall which one I got it from, but one of them was very quick. Some of the others would just time out and not even complete.

Here is my working GSCE Setup files :-
jFKFari.jpg

I like to suggest you download using any type of download manager, try not to download via explorer if possible.
Good luck :thumbsup:

IE is not that bad these days for downloading files but only assuming the source is reliable and doesn't time out. A bad source is just a bad source.

Did IE support resume download ??

No, I don't think it does, but as long as the server doesn't time out, its not going to lose the download either. A good source for a download is just as important as having a decent download manager. I just haven't had a need for a download manager in many years now and I only use IE. I've just learned that some download sources aren't very good and are going to cause problems no matter what you use, its better just to find another source.

Heiza should have put a torrent link.
The files are very large.

There is one out there, but not the original installation files.
It is a zipped folder of the game already installed, so it's not good for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back