1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do i hate Malaysian and Indian track so much?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by AprilSwift, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Why do i hate Malaysian and Indian track so much?

I hate these 2 tracks with a passion wished they stop going those tracks. They take the F out of Fun.
  2. I agree with you on 1 part of India track.... Entrance to pitstop. It´s not marked at all, and when you see it it´s too late, unless you´re driving 60kph. i hate it so much it hurts.
  3. i will agree with you on india until i see the race itself. but, malaysia is actually a very good circuit the weather just usually sux there.
  4. Malaysia and India are two of my favourite tracks and I always do really well at both of them. India is a great track with both fast and tight turns which allows you to get into an easy rhythm. The two tracks I hate (in this game and real life) are Monaco and Singapore. When I become president of the world all street circuits will be banned :tongue:
  5. Yeah... Malaysia and India are fun tracks. It was hard to grasp the driving. I mean you have to be perfect at almost all corners to avoid running off and to get a good time. But thats what makes it fun. The equivalent for me is monaco. Damn!! I suck at it...soo freaking hard.
  6. I can drive all the "old school" tracks with my eyes closed but I don't really like any of the new tracks. In Malaysia, turns 1 and 2 are annoying as well as turn 14, for some reason I never get it right. Good old Monaco is awesome. :D
  7. I like Malasya, Istabul, Shanghai! I really hate Monaco!
  8. I love them+Nurburgring
  9. don't care much for malaysia, but I think personally that india is one of better tracks in the game. I can understand why the drivers have been so full of praise for it. I agree about the pit entry though, it is quite bad, you don't see it in time and either end up missing it, or end up running across the run off area exiting the last corner to make the pits.

other than the pit entry, it's an enjoyable track.

in both F1 games by codemasters, I think the best tracks to drive have been the new ones.
  10. I do think Malaysia is a challenging track, especially turns 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 14. But even after I managed a good finish on that track a few times I still didn't enjoy driving or racing there. It's a challenging and technical track, and it's good, but I still don't like it.

India is my favourite Tilke track since Korea. This track is quicker than Malaysia and it flows better, especially in sector 2, where there's a feeling of driving on the edge, like trying to take Maggots, Becketts and Chapel as fast as you can.
  11. Malaysia is challanging, but OK. India? I don't like it, but I'm not setting the callendar, so I need to pass them.

I would KILL everybody who will ban Monaco... The only track in current F1 that is challanging driver, not (mostly) car... Just practice :)
  12. w1y

Love India and like Malaysia. Hate Monaco but put my ride height up really high and stiffness down and actually got round the track without
  13. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Because you have no patience and you are not very skillfull.
  14. Sounds about right. Plus its hard to get good at a track when you only do 3 lapper coz you have the attention span of a goldfish :D
  15. i could never get those tracks right :( my skill sux i hate the slow corners - in real life it must be fun but on computer games it's boring.
  16. Aww now ya can't ban Monaco or Canada! By all means ban Singapore (or at least the stupid Singapore Sling), but not Monaco or Canada!
  17. I love India especially that parabolica with the quick left hander at the end, nailing that turn feels so good.