Why can Assetto do this?

Hey guys! My question would be, why has Assetto been able to do it since I put the CSP so that when I go in (or even touch the car a little) to the gravel at the edge of the track
then the game stops completely and nothing happens. Why do you think this could be? Thanks in advance for all the answers and help. Have a nice day everyone!
(Sorry for my bad English but it's not my native language.)

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all writing in all Bold and big font size isn't necessary.

To be able to tell anything we'd need to know at least what track and what car you used, and in both cases which exact car and track (modder or folder name would be best).

First of all writing in all Bold and big font size isn't necessary.

To be able to tell anything we'd need to know at least what track and what car you used, and in both cases which exact car and track (modder or folder name would be best).
The game does this with all tracks and cars (be it a modified car / track or a base car / track)

I tried to turn off particlesFX and then it works fine. Maybe you know a kind of good setting for particlesFX that makes the game work properly if particlesFX is turned on? If you could say such a setting, I would thank you very much.
Particles FX and SPARKS are 2 settings that breaks my game aswell, although in this case makes FPS drop to unplayable level. In my case im pretty sure its due to SLI setup but wasnt able to make it work in any way, I just need them completely off. Not sure if u find an answer but experiment with settings until it maybe work for you.

Particles FX and SPARKS are 2 settings that breaks my game aswell, although in this case makes FPS drop to unplayable level. In my case im pretty sure its due to SLI setup but wasnt able to make it work in any way, I just need them completely off. Not sure if u find an answer but experiment with settings until it maybe work for you.
I mean, I'll experiment with it a little bit then. Thank you so much for helping.

You need the patreon preview version of CSP for rain.

Oh I understand thank you. Anyway, I tried to turn off the smoke and dust at particlesFX and the whole game gets stuck in the same way when I go into the gravel. However, when I turned off the entire particlesFX it worked. Only in this case (maybe not a big deal) neither the "new flame" effect nor the "new tire smoke" works ..... maybe you can't just turn off the "new dust" effect separately?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.