1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who do you Think the New Stig is?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ross Balfour, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

After watching a simply amazing episode of driving skill from the new Stig on Top Gear tonight, it made me wonder who the new Stig could be?

Some of my suggestions:

Anthony Davidson - Contracted to the BBC for F1 commentary and featured in Jeremy Clarkson's DVD "Duel" - definitely a realistic candidate as the new Stig has some epic car control!

Steve Brogan - Featured in last week's episode, but apparently there is a massive rumour going around that he is the new Stig??

Tiff Needell - Surely Top Gear isn't that obvious??

Other suggestions from me would include a former racing driver or current single seater driver or something like that.... you thoughts???
  2. Lol Ross, why would you even wanted to know the identity of the Stig as the only we know is that he is called The Stig? :D
  3. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

i recon sabine schmitz - heard roumors about it and i believe its her
  4. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

What a woman?! Women can't drive :p

Whoever becomes the Stig, he is the stig. But in past, he might be Davidson :)
  5. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Well in the intro he did say "She is the first woman...." so you never know :D, don't think they'd be that obvious though
  6. I belive it is David Coulthard.
  7. He is Nigel Mansell :D
  8. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

I reckon they just kept the old stig
  9. We'll find out when this one writes a book.
  10. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Nope, old stig was a failed racing driver... you could tell the way he slid round most of the power laps, he never looked as quick as a real pro would be. This one looks far quicker.
  11. Me!

Ooops, did I really say that? Damn...looks like I did. So, expect a brief court case, a BBC sacking, followed by another book...
  12. It would be a short book :tongue:
  13. I'll be able to stretch it out to a few million pages with dragons, elves, magic, pixies, intergalactic space battles, large flying hamsters with laser guns, some star trek-esque sliding doors, scotsmen learning to play the drums with the bagpipes as well as the usual dashing young knight in armour to rescue a fair maid from a burning tower in a land far away beyond the forest of goblins and the mountains full of welsh spitting at people, battling killer boulders along the way with their fake swords and upside down calculators spelling rude words.
  14. So you are going to fire Mr Hammond out of a cannon whilst he tries to laser people? :tongue:
  15. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I would likely guess if I had BBC or used my Hulu subscription more often than not.
  16. Not exacty a failed racing driver, driving BTCC, LMS and V8 Supercars..... :rolleyes:
  17. Yeah why not, that sounds like fun.
  18. Boris Becker? He looked pretty nifty in the Kia :)
  19. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

With stunning results, such as 8th place and 13th in the standings... like I said, nothing "Stig" special.
  20. They are not going to get a successful driver are they? They are too busy having success...... To call him a failure is bloody harsh.