Who all is getting Skyrim on the 11th?

I am! I have already paid full price for my hard copy. :D

Can't wait for the mods and the Construction Set. Also, since I pre-ordered at GameStop, I get a free map of Skyrim. :D

Of all the gaming genres, the sandbox genre is king in my book.

I am a complete sucker for any game that is sandbox, especially on PC, with The Legend of Zelda series being a notable exception since it will on be released on Nintendo systems.

So, guys, where are you going to purchase the game? Hard copy? Steam?

Have you paid in full?

Did you preorder it with special bonuses?

Bring on 11 November 2011! :banana:

Will buy it later as it will get cheaper in retailers. Or if Steam makes a nice discount for holiday, i may get it from there aswell.

official system requirements confused me as they are not as high as I expected.

Because Skyrim's optimization is great, according to developers.

I'm going to get it, the reason the system specs are lower than expected is because Skyrim is being developed primarily for the consoles, where as Oblivion was developed for the PC then ported down. Same can be seen with Crysis and Crysis 2, with Crysis 2 actually needing a less powerful computer to run than the original Crysis did.

I wonder if anyone will buy the collector's edition actually! I know they have already announced it's price before, but now I recieved the november newsletter from my favourite online store and that price is just shocking, lol the same as an Xbox 360 (well, ok, the 4GB version).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back