1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Which View?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Kris Simpson, Oct 3, 2010.

1. hi all

Just wanted to see what View you guys were using in game i use the Can cam above the drivers head is this the most popular one or is everyone using cockpit cam? or is there another one thats being overlooked?

2. Cockpit for me, the tv cam confuses me, the front wing cam (all you see is rooad, no car) seems too low, even though it worked fine in Gran Turismo for years, i have gotten too used to the cockpit view from other F1 racing.

3. Cockpit, I'm faster with the cockpitcam than with the T-cam.

4. the t cam seems to work fine for me but i like the cockpit cam on the twisty tracks i dont really know why

5. i play with the cam outside and behind, you can see more of whats around you and you can see the corners/kerbs better and where the other cars are coming from, i play all my racers with this view

6. i mite try the cockpit again i only gave it a few goes before i kept finding myself sitting off the seat to try and look over the front of the car lol

7. Cockpit T cam seems weird and don't get me started on the people who use the follow cam

8. Cockpit, that is the driver's seat afterall.

9. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

poll added. :)

10. T-Cam for me at the moment.

11. Cockpit with the mod view. Before it was too low.

12. i like cockpit view but with t-cam im driving better ;]

13. I tend to use nose on some tracks, it helps improve frame rate

14. I like using the Cockpit view on carear mode, I think it adds to the experiance. How ever I am faster with the T-Cam, so i use it when i am online. Nice to have that over view.

15. I never use anything but cockpit view for racing. I find that I have the most control and know what the car is doing under me, quite a bit better than any other view/angle.

16. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

I totally agree with this.

17. The nose for me ,it feels good for me and i use this from the start of simracing.
    I like to see the nose and front wheels and not the wheel cuz i have that in my hands.

18. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

T-Cam for me. Also use Cockpit view, but especially for an online race on an unfamiliar track i prefer the T-Cam, cause for my feeling the T-Cam offers me a better view.

19. I use cockpit, but have 1nkz's pro-driver view installed; also use TrackIR as it lets me use the mirrors (when i can remember!).

20. couldnt have put it better myself.