F1 2013 Which view will you use in F1 2013?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Right so we've found out which track will be your favourite and which driver....

My next question: which camera view will you use for F1 2013?

Mine will be T-cam, yes im a wimp in terms of cockpit view lol :D

However I would like to do cockpit view eventually!!!

But only console gamers and kids use those views. Not sim racers. Cockpit cam is the only cam worth using if you have any skill.

Does that involve the skill of adding a mod to get the 'cockpit' view you want or is it the skill of driving in the real cockpit view, as provided by the game with everyone else running the same?

But then I see your post above and I see that you like the moded 'cockpit' which may as well be classed as not the cockpit but a modified custom view to make it easier for you.

Does that involve the skill of adding a mod to get the 'cockpit' view you want or is it the skill of driving in the real cockpit view, as provided by the game with everyone else running the same?

But then I see your post above and I see that you like the moded 'cockpit' which may as well be classed as not the cockpit but a modified custom view to make it easier for you.

I drove the car with the standard cockpit for 3 seasons and then my modded cockpit for all my further seasons. Happy with that? I stick by my view that only kids and arcade casual gamers use anything other than a cockpit view. If that applies to you, don't get too upset. It really doesn't matter in the great scheme of things.

:)

I'm torn between T-Cam, Nose Cam, and cockpit. I want to learn to drive with cockpit but it's tough with the lack of side-visibility, yet with the improvements in F1 2013 the mirrors actually have a purpose so I'll just have to practice.

I'd say T-Cam will be my initial and primarily used view.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.6%