1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which view will you use in F1 2013?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Dan Hawkins, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Right so we've found out which track will be your favourite and which driver....

My next question: which camera view will you use for F1 2013?

Mine will be T-cam, yes im a wimp in terms of cockpit view lol :D

However I would like to do cockpit view eventually!!!
  2. Only Cockpit since 2010.
  3. Cockpit cam. I wish it's good, otherwise we have RD;)
  4. Are there any other than the cockpit camera? :O_o:
  5. Lol, yes. A bunch. TV-Camera, Nose cam, Far and near chase cam and Cockpit
  6. Nope, just as I thought - there aren't any...
  7. Only cockpit view but please Hatta bring a realistic camera like vlasovas FOM cam with visorview. I mean it was possible in 2002 when gp4 was released!!
    You want to tell us that we are the driver? Then you have to bring an realistic cam in F1 2013! ;)
  8. Craig Renard

Craig Renard
    " That Driver Was Orchestrated "

Cockpit and T-cam, how the hell people use that far away view is beyond me lol its feels so alien.
  9. T-Cam and Cockpit
  10. I find it depends on the car, the McLaren normally has a nice cockpit view to drive from whereas I find the Mercedes normally feels a little bit closed in.
  11. Real T-Cam or Modmates Modcams
  12. I'm pretty sure I'll use modifyed cockpit camera if they screw up the stock one like in 2012.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. T-cam
  14. T-cam and cockpit.
  15. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

But only console gamers and kids use those views. Not sim racers. Cockpit cam is the only cam worth using if you have any skill.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

16. I just answered the mans question. Can't tell what I use from that sentence do ya? If you have any skill, try the cockpit cam in F1 2010, you'll be like a blind man in a grocery shop.
  17. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

I have raced every F1 sim title ever made and always in cockpit. Including F1 2010. I was just as good at that as any other.

18. You had the default Cockpit or a modded view? I'm interested in that because I wasnt able to drive in cockpit view on f1 2010. All the other F1 titles I drove/drive in cockpit view aswell
  19. Tv-cam
  20. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

Default. Then modded. ;)
    • Like Like x 1