GT5 which tyres do you choose?

Its got to be the race tyres but in the softs, all aids off and away ya go. You can lose traction but get it back quick enough with that rubber on.

Most fun Iv had is the AMG special event roung nurburgring..... In that old merc its just looovely

I've been using mostly sports mediums and racing hard tyres, i did get some medium racing tyres for my Mclaren F1 but they have too much grip (imo), the hards are spot on for that car. driving everything appart from my lamborghini murcielago without aids, that car is just not enjoyable to drive without them, its a hopeless mess, quite nice with them on though, soft sports on that car.

I've mainly been leaving on what the car comes with, and they are fine.

The LP640 Murcielago, imo, drives most realistically with the softest road tyre (N3 equivalent?), rather than the S1 it comes on (track day hard)

Cars corner quicker and grip more with the better tyres, but for many of the cars that just makes them dull because throttle oversteer isn't an option, and trailing throttle adjustment becomes less sensitive too. Cars are faster, but dull up except at the very limit.

Hmmm

Dave

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes