• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Where's the PLR file?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by John Sydenstricker, May 21, 2009.

1. John Sydenstricker

John Sydenstricker

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm unable to find the plr file for Race 07. I've gone through all the steam race 07 files and i don't see any with the plr extension. Am I missing something here?
    I'm looking for it because I'm trying to get Motec i2 Pro to work with this game, but I don't haven't seen a real guide anywhere.
    Any help with the plr file or i2Pro would be much appreciated.

2. Richard Kay

Richard Kay

Ratings:
    +4
    \Steam\SteamApps\USERNAME\race 07\UserData\PROFILENAME

But you could of just used windows search.

3. John Sydenstricker

John Sydenstricker

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, I'm a little impatient.

4. John Sydenstricker

John Sydenstricker

Ratings:
    +0
    I just noticed it has now been moved to My Documents during the last game update.

5. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,621
    All user related files are indeed in the my documents folder:
    Code:
    X:\Documents and Settings\YourAccountName\My Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\UserData

6. John Sydenstricker

John Sydenstricker

Ratings:
    +0
    does anyone know if I need to change "Data Acquisition In Race=" to "1" for the game to start logging info for Motec 12 Pro?

7. Richard Kay

Richard Kay

Ratings:
    +4
    I think you do if memory serves me right. You also have to specify a folder for the data, least you did in GTR2.

Not on my XP it isn't Bram. is that a Vista thing or have I not played Race07 in so long it's out of date? Probably the latter.

8. Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Ratings:
    +0
    only if you want it to log race data... it should log all other sessions, so long as it's setup correctly, even when that setting is 0....

the latter, :D