1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Where to begin?

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Vence Alfred, Mar 21, 2014.

1. I've been enjoying GTL OFFLINE now for 2 weeks. I switch the server once. Never see a lobby. I understand that GMT -7 is a difficult time zone. But here, as with GTR2, not so much with Race 07, I can't join a lobby due to mods. There are a plethora of mod sources within a multitude of sites. From the "...bierbudes" to NAGP. I like RaceDepartment but am wondering what I need to do to find myself getting into a lobby. I doubt there's a common bulk "update" amongst the various sites. Is it that you download and chose a "faction". Can you download multiple "autoupdate" type files to race on various servers. Too many to handpick individual track, car, skin, etc. files. Somebody do me a solid and enlighten me on a best or advisable route to take. Or is the PDT timezone a wasteland for me racing online until the weekend. I get a bit with Race07. But I got off from work early today. Home around 0:00GMT and GTL and GTR2 were practically empty.
    Catch is my vid card has 64mb dedicated and sharing about 1500MB. Dual i3 @ 3.3, 4 gig RAM. No aftermarket card I know is a hamper. GTR2 and GTL run smooth. R07 FPS is doable. Feedback is much appreciated.