1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

where did the discounts go?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by ohioracer, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Maybe I mis-read but, I was going to pickup a couple new tracks/cars AFTER purchasing ADAC masters(already have r3e & DMT). Going to the store now, I see duplicate cars now selling to me for 499vrp not the discounted price I expected. Cars I don't have, 499vrp. Tracks I never heard of, 499 or more vrp. I keep reading about the discounts in the email of others, me, 499vrp. I don't mind really, but come on.Why not bracket your stuff so if someone has 70% of the content available, how bout a little love for the rest no? maybe a little off retail. After say, 80%. why not give a huge discount for the rest to entice people like me to have it ALL. No way I'm buying duplicate stuff and tracks i don't know for full price. I don't begrudge any one a profit, but how much would you pay for yesterdays newspaper? Just saying. All in all tho, I love r3e and don't regret buying lifetime sub, it just keeps getting better. I just want to be able to get the new content at reasonable prices.

2. I think, you were just not logged in, while visiting the store. Check the upper right corner.
    If you're logged in, you should see your discounts.