Where are the Starting lights?

I just started playing around with AI racing, have mostly done testing only to first learn how the cars handle in SCE (as I noticed they're quite different from AC). In an earlier trial with lower AI, I started at pole, then at start all I could hear is the audio beep, but don't see any lights. Is there a key to activate them? I've to try yet from a lower position.

There are no virtual lights, just the ones that are physicaly present at the starting line. So it can happen, that you stand under the lights and can't see them, or you stand too far back. I suppose it's just like in real life. a workaround is to look at the HUD with the lap time and start, when the time starts running. Alternatively I have seen a HUD plugin where you could see virtual starting lights somewhere but I cat remember what it was called.

Pole is usually the worst for this since depending on the light's position and the field of view you use it can be impossible to see without head movement. For any other situation, such as further back on the grid, a narrower field of view can aid you in spotting the lights at start.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back