• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

When you watch a race...

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by R Soul, Oct 8, 2010.

1. R Soul

R Soul

Ratings:
    +191
    Do you now spend more time looking at the barriers than the cars? Do you look at the fences to see how high they are? I do.
    :eek:

2. Andre_1th

Andre_1th

Ratings:
    +0
    haha, yes sir, after creating my first track, can't drive normal. On track watching/study so many things, how it's build, all objects, textures etc etc. though at some point I forget it again and don't crash all the time ;)

3. Ghoults

Ghoults

Ratings:
    +214
    Usually when I'm watching a race I rarely pay attention to the track. Obviously I have some ideas in my head how to make the corners a bit different or better in my opinion.

I sometimes do watch youtube racing videos to see how certain things are in real life or in other sim tracks :)

4. Sub

Sub

Ratings:
    +5
    I went 4-wheeling in Alaska awhile back and became obsessed with the idea of making a track out of it. It was annoying that i couldn't quit looking at everything as how it would look on a track.

5. mianiak

mianiak

Ratings:
    +17
    HAHA, not so much watching a race, but I cant play any game for more then 10 mins cause I see the way things have been done and I want to go experiment with it myself :D

6. Paul Minnaar

Paul Minnaar

Ratings:
    +2
    Looks like we may need to set up a BTBLine for people suffering from BTB Syndrome :)