When is Circuit Zolder coming?

Does anybody know an ETA for Circuit Zolder?

not anytime soon, maybe just maybe at the end of this year but only if other "more important" tracks don´t get in the way
http://www.iracing.com/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-cat-herder-xv/

"We will be scanning Interlagos at the end of March so I expect it will be released by the end of the year. We are also already chipping away at Oulton Park and Mosport Oval with their release dates TBD. When we build the Mosport Oval you will get it FREE if you own the road course and they will be bundled together for new purchases.

I tell you all of this knowing full well that some of you will go to bed tonight cursing my name because Zolder, NJMP, Oran, Kentucky, etc are not listed for the near future. We are working as quickly as we can to produce these tracks and there are a lot of factors that go into when and why tracks get built when they do."

Yes I'd agree there Mikel though I hope they don't just go for the big name circuits like Monza or Hockenheim. Its not that I don't want to have those circuits - I do, but there are also a lot of great club circuits out there too. However I have enjoyed learning some of the US road circuits that I'd not tried before like Summit Point.

Yes I'd agree there Mikel though I hope they don't just go for the big name circuits like Monza or Hockenheim. Its not that I don't want to have those circuits - I do, but there are also a lot of great club circuits out there too. However I have enjoyed learning some of the US road circuits that I'd not tried before like Summit Point.

I'm sure iRacing will get whatever the community wants the most, seems to be that way so far. They'll obviously build the big tracks first though, especially if they're the first few from a different country.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back