1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Wheel Settings

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by 2scoops, Jan 15, 2016.

1. 2scoops

2scoops
    Premium Member

I need to turn the wheel a lot to make a turn. My wheel turns much more than the wheel on the screen. How can I correct this?

2. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium Member

A good start is setting your wheel to 900 in your profile than in game setting your wheel to automatic rotation will sync the proper wheel rotation to each car. While your in the controlle options select your proper shifting device paddles or h shifter. If your a realist and use both depending on vehicle make a profile for each.

If your already using automatic wheel rotation and you find it too much, unclick automatic rotation and set your wheel rotation to your own liking in the car setup menu under steering....you will have to do this for ever car if choose that route, hopefully this will help you out :)

3. 2scoops

2scoops
    Premium Member

Hi David, wheel is set to 900 in profile, where is the auto rotation option?

4. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium Member

The game automatically sets the default rotation per car if you want to over ride that change the wheel rotation setting in car setup to your liking