Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Oops, Jul 23, 2011.
Cant understand why there are no presets for the Porshe 911 GT2 wheel was this just an oversight?
All 'good' wheels (g25 / 27 / fanatecs) should work well with the following settings:
- Wheel rotation 540 degrees
- Force strength 100%
- no centering spring
- "Difficulty" menu: disable steering help
- "Controls" menu: Feedback type Wheel, Effects LOW, Strength -100% for logitech, possibly +100% for other brands
- "Controller 2" menu: Speed Sensitivity 0%
- "Controller 3" menu: all axis 50% sensitivity 0% deadzone
- "Garage1" menu: steering lock about 20 degrees
Ill give that a try thanks Niels.
These work perfect on Fanatec GT2, with FFB strength set at -100%
Is it possible to use "low" or "medium" effect but with some brake vibration ?
Separate names with a comma.