Wheel calibration of Race 07

hi,guys,just get race injection today in 2020 because it has some some solid single player contents and comfortable FFB.

just have a issue. I'm using a G29, and i didnt find a "soft lock"-like option in the game, so i have to set the rotation range in the logi software all the way down to 270 to finally match the real rotation degree of the virtual wheel and my G29.

Is this real? i mean it seems like the game apply the range of 270 to all the cars in the game. But i presume that it is not right because we all know that in the real world the F1 cars may have 270 or less and a modern touring cars may have 540.

now i can enjoy the game perfectly with 270, but knowing this unmatch with real world would make me just feel a little strange.

hi,guys,just get race injection today in 2020 because it has some some solid single player contents and comfortable FFB.

just have a issue. I'm using a G29, and i didnt find a "soft lock"-like option in the game, so i have to set the rotation range in the logi software all the way down to 270 to finally match the real rotation degree of the virtual wheel and my G29.

Is this real? i mean it seems like the game apply the range of 270 to all the cars in the game. But i presume that it is not right because we all know that in the real world the F1 cars may have 270 or less and a modern touring cars may have 540.

now i can enjoy the game perfectly with 270, but knowing this unmatch with real world would make me just feel a little strange.

This is a limitation of SimBin titles from that era, as far as I understand. You can run higher rotations and hide the in-game wheel, or you can run 240 degrees (240 is correct, btw) and have the wheel match.

I actually recommend using 240 so you feel what the game was intended to feel like through ffb, steering ratios, how physics and handling behave, etc.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.