Wheel Buying help wanted - G25 or G27

Jimi Hughes

RDMCC S6 Champion
Hi all,
I was considering buying a new wheel for my PC sim racing. I am currently using the Xbox 360 wireless wheel which I have connected to my PC and works fine (apart from force feedback). But the time has come where I would like to upgrade, getting something with a gear stick, clutch pedel and also more steering lock. I figure the best wheel on the market on the moment is robably the G27, but what does this actually have that the G25 doesn't. They look very similar, and both seem to have all the extras I wanted, but the G25 is rouchly £100 and the G27 is £320!!!

What are you actually paying the extra £200 for? And help on this would be great

Thanks guys,

Jimi

thats great, thanks alto Peter. Force feedback doesn't really bother me as IMO you it doesn't really aid the Sim experiance with current FFB systems, they arn't realistic enough!

Thanks for the reply

Upvote 0
Another question on the G25, does it have an adjustable steering lock seperate from the game? Because that was one good feature of the wheel in the link you sent me Freddie, when you can adjust in 10 degree incremants from 90 to 900 degrees.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back