Wheel animation in VR

Cote Dazur

SIM Addict
i am disappointed with the wheel animation in VR, the wheel in game only turns a 90 degree, not so immersive. Is there a plan to improve that in the future?

Theres an option under controllers or vehicle settings that allows you to match the rotation to wheel animation .....i dont have vr but it works fine with single screen as long as your wheel is using 900 degrees and is set to automatic wheel rotation per car....not a custom rotation degree

You have to turn of the arms in order to fix it in most cars sadly.
Thank you, are you saying that turning off the arms allows for the wheel to have more than 90 degree movement? Turning the arm in VR is not really an option, it looks really weird.
One more thing, yesterday I tried the Tatuus and in that car the wheel rotation works normally.
Maybe R3E need to update the older cars. my issue is in the McLaren GT3 and the 2015 DTM.

Thank you, are you saying that turning off the arms allows for the wheel to have more than 90 degree movement? Turning the arm in VR is not really an option, it looks really weird.
One more thing, yesterday I tried the Tatuus and in that car the wheel rotation works normally.
Maybe R3E need to update the older cars. my issue is in the McLaren GT3 and the 2015 DTM.
Many cars only have animations for 90 degrees sadly.

Yeah I read on the Sector3 Forums that they are gradually going through and updating all the cars so the Driver Arms/Wheel have more than 90. Just have to wait for each patch and hope the cars you driver have been updated, it's definitely something that needs to be worked on for VR users I know that much...it's so weird when the arms stop rotating :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back