Wheel - advice please

Hi.
Currently i play on xbox 360 pad and i looking to get a wheel.
I want to buy G27 or Fanatec GT2 wheel with ClubSport pedals.
What do you think ?
Any suggestions ?

BTW. This will be my first wheel.

I don't think G27 is compatible with 360,but i do believe the Fanatec is. I hear mixed reveiws about Fanatec but as so with other wheels. I myself own a G27 its a great wheel. i just checked Thrustmaster's website and it appears that no support for 360 as well.I sure would like to play my Forza 3 with my G27.

Upvote 0
Hi.
Currently i play on xbox 360 pad and i looking to get a wheel.
I want to buy G27 or Fanatec GT2 wheel with ClubSport pedals.
What do you think ?
Any suggestions ?

BTW. This will be my first wheel.

If I were you, I would go with the Fanatec GT2 wheel and Clubsport pedals. I have both mounted to my wheelstandpro and they are great. They work on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, the FF is amazing, the price is fair ($450 for both) and you can adjust the settings on the fly. There are plenty of reviews on the web, including here in racedepartment.com.

Upvote 0
I ordered a new gt2 wheel in april, i recived it on june 3rd. was so glad to get my long awaited fanatec racing wheel!! only to discover out of the box the wheel was making strange noises!! i contacted support and they requested a video of the problem, so i sent in the video and waited.. a few days later they wanted me to take apart this new wheel!!??? i refused and told them im no mecanic and wanted a replacement wheel.. they offered to repair or a refund.. i was like wtf a repair??? its brand new wheel not even a week old!! i didnt pay for a refurbished wheel and dont want it repaired i want what i paid for a new working wheel.. a few days later the noise stopped and other problems started.. dead zone not adjustable, force feed back comes and goes, pedals work when they want to, and a buzzing noise in the MS headset.. i took videos of all the problems and sent it to fanatec and still nothing... they take your money and when problems happen with there defective product they don't do anything to resolve the issues.. i will be reporting them to the BBB and also filing a report of fraud with the FBI web site, this is a blatant rip off scam.. they sell you defective products and then try and blame there customers for the inferior product they are selling to the public. and then give you the run around with there so called support.. i would not recommend any of there crappy products to any one. they are over priced. untested design and crappy support, so go spend your 500 USD on something else trust me on that!

Upvote 0
zfadarkness, I am sorry to hear you had issues with your wheel and the customer support, but do you really need to spam the same message all over the place on this forum? Posting once in the support thread was good, this is just spam.

Upvote 0
I got my Fanatec GT2 wheel yesterday, which was replacing a Microsoft Wireless Wheel and all I have to say is that the microsoft wheel feels like a cheap plastic toy now. I'm more than impressed with the GT2. I didn't get the CS pedals, so I just have the standard ones and the shifters. It's ridiculous how solid and powerful the GT2 is!

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back