1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Wheel advice - G27, GT3 or CSR

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Marek Skrajnowski, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Hey everyone,

I'm looking into upgrading my DFGT, which is starting to fail, to something a bit more expensive (~250€). The options I've gathered are:
    • Logitech G27
    • Fanatec GT3 RS V2 + CSR Elite Pedals
    • Fanatec CSR Wheel + CSR Pedals
    The most important things for me are FFB smoothness, noise and reliability, What do you think would be the best option (considering they cost the same)?

Thanks
    - Marek

2. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

The GT3 with the CSR Elites includes the best pedals of these packages, that's for sure.
    The G27 is a big step up to the DFGT when it comes to noise (obiously less noise) and the reliability is the best compared to the 2 Fanatec offers. FFB is very similar to the DFGT though and not as smooth as with the 2 belt-driven Fanatecs.

Also, if your DFGT is out of warranty, you could do the same thing I did a couple of weeks ago. Tell the Logitech support that your DGFT has a fault (providing the serial-number and all that) and you should get a deal for their shop to get a new G27 for 150€ :)