1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Whats Your Favorite Track and Car

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Dave Begley, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

With the addition of the new layouts and tracks that came with GSC 2012. I was wondering what peoples favorite Track and Car combinations were and why.

For me F3 is my favorite car on any track.

Although chosing a combination I would have to go with the V8's at Jacerapaqua Oval. We had a club event there a few weeks ago and it was just so much fun. Everybody having a good time on TS and on the Track. Almost all of us ran out of fuel, but it was still a great race.

So what are you favorite track/car combinations and why?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Dave you SOB, i still cant think of that one!

• Like Like x 1
  3. My favorite car is the V8 but i find the F3 easier to drive and just plain awesome as well.

Interlagos is my favorite track being the best known brazilian track and so much history.

4. F3 @ Alex's Putnam Park, nice combo. Plenty of runoff areas, useful for my terrible driving skills. :D

5. Not had it that long but Taruma and the Camaro. Not overly fussed with the others tbh, car wise. Looking forward to checking out the Mini though. I do like the sound of the V8's though

6. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

After a bit of thought, I've come to the conclusion of the Classics at Vanport(short).
    Its just the ultimate mix of car and asphalt that you can't get anywhere else.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

You mean you read what race i put for next week and chose that :roflmao:

8. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Honest mate,i wouldn't tell a lie....
    Haven't looked, barely done anything today, online or off. Just been chilling, kicking back.
    Cleaned my steering wheel though, its all sparkly now!
    That might mean i may have gone too far, its supposed to dull, not reflective

9. R48

R48

For me it's the F3 at Taruma.

10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Anything @ Any layout of Jacarepagua.

• Like Like x 1
  11. F1@ Taruma
    That is just so much fun (clubrace anyone:))

• Like Like x 1
  12. Safety car at Taruma :D

no in all seriousness, the F1 Classic on any track.

13. The Stock Cars are my favourites - great, close racing. Favourite tracks? They're all great... I do enjoy Brasillia (both layouts) and Taruma though :)

14. Frank

Frank
    Administrator Staff Premium Member

Classic on almost all tracks, still learning the lay-outs tho having most fun at Jacarepagua 2005.

15. I live in Curitiba so, my favorite track is Curitiba, about cars, Stock V8 and F. Classic.

16. "Head scratching":unsure: