What's your favorite new car added with the Dream Pack 2 DLC?

Calm down boy

It's always nice to be called boy by someone probably a third of my age so thank you, although I read your condesending tone between the lines.

Don't jump to conclusions !
I do hear the sound but I don't really know what you want me to compare it to?
FYI - I don't stand still when I am racing :roflmao:

I jumped to conclusions so you did hear the sound? Bravo! But you didnt understand what to compare it to. Well then I think you shouldnt have voiced your opinion because you dont have one, you clearly dont understand what we are talking about.

It's always nice to be called boy by someone probably a third of my age so thank you, although I read your condesending tone between the lines.

I jumped to conclusions so you did hear the sound? Bravo! But you didnt understand what to compare it to. Well then I think you shouldnt have voiced your opinion because you dont have one, you clearly dont understand what we are talking about.

You need to get yourself a sense of humour ASAP !
It will improve your life quality and make you less grumpy :D

I think the reason that you call people you dont know grumpy, in need of ear doctors if they dont agree with you, call people boy condesendingly and so on and so on certainly isnt humor. I've read some more of your posts and it's pretty consistent behaviour. I think it should give you a good thing to consider why you are being banned and blocked in various places on the internet. Then calling it humor to get away with it doesnt work cause the people you're talking to clearly see that you arent very funny.

I think the reason that you call people you dont know grumpy, in need of ear doctors if they dont agree with you, call people boy condesendingly and so on and so on certainly isnt humor. I've read some more of your posts and it's pretty consistent behaviour. I think it should give you a good thing to consider why you are being banned and blocked in various places on the internet. Then calling it humor to get away with it doesnt work cause the people you're talking to clearly see that you arent very funny.

Oh I was wrong

You need to get yourself a life

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back