What's your best Christmas present?

Steven Walker

Slowly getting better!
This year has been an exceptional year compared to the norm because I received the thing I MOST wanted. I was gifted with a TrackIR Pro package as a Christmas present which I had been wanting for some time. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the frequency of the hints that I was dropping but I'm ever so glad it worked. :laugh: What was your best Christmas gift?

Last edited:
827062_BB_00_FB.EPS_1000.jpg

Santa brought me a coffeemaker!! No more instant crap or pads but pure black gold in the morning now just like in the old days!

From hurried and fast to slow and taking it easy. Loving it so far :)

For a Christmas and Birthday combo from the missus, I got yesterday (birthday was yesterday) a Gigabyte GTX 780 Ti (not installed yet) and a Asus VG278HR Monitor (not connected yet).

As a kid used to hate Christmas and birthday being so close, always felt like you missed out a little bit.....but as an adult.....me likey. :D

EDIT:- and a grumpy old man mug from me mum.

Last edited:
My best present was my friends and family not to bother me with this nonsense called christmas. I find it incredibly annoying that every year shops etc. starts the christmas hype earlier and earlier.

But each to their own of course.

My best present was my friends and family not to bother me with this nonsense called christmas. I find it incredibly annoying that every year shops etc. starts the christmas hype earlier and earlier.

But each to their own of course.
Really? ..... but Jebus and Jesus, it's all so similar! ;) :whistling:

Really? ..... but Jebus and Jesus, it's all so similar! ;) :whistling:

As a son of maintenance manager my message is a bit believable tho. Plus my mom was definately not a virgin. So if you wanna start to follow me, the new christmas will be at 27.11. Feel free to praise me. ;) :d

As a son of maintenance manager my message is a bit believable tho. Plus my mom was definately not a virgin. So if you wanna start to follow me, the new christmas will be at 27.11. Feel free to praise me. ;) :d

I'll definitely praise you, as long as you tell me that you are a son of a 'Manger Maintenance Manager' :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.