1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Whats Wrong In This Picture?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Roy Sutton, Mar 28, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

2. There are no hot chicks in it?

• Like Like x 7
  3. Hmmm, the last time I saw a car doing that, it was a DeLorean. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. You parked halfway on the road!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

The wings that you are using .... [​IMG] ..... are not FIA approved, so cannot be displayed

:eek:

• Like Like x 6
  6. Ah, only a Red Bull gives you wings!:)

7. Step on the air brake :)

8. While everyone jokes around and i do agree there are no hot chicks in it (and i would have the best view of all because i would be behind them while the other's are trying to win the race).:p

Yep Red Bull gives you wings, seems like Lotus don't give you enough.:D

But for those who don't see the problem ,the front wing is missing but there is still a shadow for the front wing.:confused:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hamilton in Lotus?

10. As there is a shadow... it indicates there must be a front wing... I would say it is some sort of advanced cloaking device.

11. Perhaps he just ran over Harry Potter and his cloak's stuck on the front, we can but hope!

12. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

I have seen this before, either in F1 2010 or F1 2011, but I can't remember where.

I suspect it's in the graphics settings somewhere, or a dx9,10,11 thing, I just can't remember, sorry ....

13. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

I've seen this before on the xbox, so it's not just a PC issue. Maybe it's an online issue as that's the only place I remember seeing it happen...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

14. Considering all the bugs in the game, that's the least of our worries... :p

EDIT: Has anyone else experienced the 'invisible wall' bug? I did for the first time last night... :/

15. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

I have not hit one of the invisible walls before but lots of guys in our league have. There is a ton of videos on youtube of them as well. they seem to be on every track.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

16. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Nope, never hit one yet.

I don't watch you-tube videos about it, so it won't stick in my head, and I avoid being suckered in at the same spot in a race ;)

17. It has happened to me, and this vid shows it happening to the guy infront of me..... (with added SFX)

• Like Like x 3
  18. I've never been behind someone who's hit one but i have seen footage of people who hit them. I think its related to how low you have the ride hight vs suspention.

19. James Maskell

James Maskell
    "Remember the name! Tommy Vercetti!"

Really i think its just random. I hit one ages ago at Malaysia just off track in those random dirt ditches you can see around t2/3, with max ride height. I think its the track workers that have installed some sort of invisible pole launching device. So when you are about to go over it it shoots up and ruins your day and pants.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ...then there's the invisible ramps to look out for...