F1 2011 Whats Wrong In This Picture?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
You know how everyone goes on about easter eggs in games, and if they don't have them they get p**sed because of it. Well these are the easter eggs but rather than letting you see them you have to find them by running into them, the catch is they bloody move them every time the track is loaded up.:eek::mad:

On a more serious note, this i hope is fixed for 2012 because it is a game breaker and should have been fixed in a patch a long time ago, the only thing i can think is either CM was to lazy to fix this one or they don't have a friggin clue how to fix it. I suspect its the first one, if it was the second one we would be fiding all these invisible barriers all over the place (including in the centre of the roads).:rolleyes:

Thanks. Where did you find this? What must your ride height and suspension NOT be set to, in order to avoid this bug?

It was a old topic a RD race i think, anyway it seems to have been proven wrong as you will read Here. I have never hit one and tend to have my ride hight between 1/2 and 3.4 depending on track and suspention settings. However i don't use the curbs as aggressive as some as i'm more of a smooth driver (or slow) depending on how you look at it.:rolleyes: But even when i have been pushing the car to its limits i have never hit a barrier:oops: (you watch, now i said that i'll hit one). :(

I have a what's wrong as well as I come out of the pits in my career mode vid
tyresmissin.jpg

Haha, I think you are joking, but there are 2 very important things missing in that picture :D
Nope, I was totally serious. I was so focused on looking for something missing in the pits or INSIDE the car, that I didn't even notice that's a default cockpit camera and the wheels should be clearly visible :D

You know how everyone goes on about easter eggs in games, and if they don't have them they get p**sed because of it. Well these are the easter eggs but rather than letting you see them you have to find them by running into them, the catch is they bloody move them every time the track is loaded up.:eek::mad:

On a more serious note, this i hope is fixed for 2012 because it is a game breaker and should have been fixed in a patch a long time ago, the only thing i can think is either CM was to lazy to fix this one or they don't have a friggin clue how to fix it. I suspect its the first one, if it was the second one we would be fiding all these invisible barriers all over the place (including in the centre of the roads).:rolleyes:
I guess one of the difficulties is outlined in your first point in that they are not always there which does not make it easy to fix them. I had a run of finding them early in the Xbox League Championship but have thankfully avoided them ever since although I did find a nice little ramp on the exit of turn 5 at Singapore in a practice race.

I guess one of the difficulties is outlined in your first point in that they are not always there which does not make it easy to fix them. I had a run of finding them early in the Xbox League Championship but have thankfully avoided them ever since although I did find a nice little ramp on the exit of turn 5 at Singapore in a practice race.

Yep in order to fix it CM first need to recreate it even if hudereds of video's showing this are posted they still have to see it for them sleves and since its a 50/50 you will hit one its not that easy to fix. I would say its more of a 5% chance of finding one because 50/50 is far to high a chance and i have only ever hit one on the exit of the last corner at Melbourne right up near the wall.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back