1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the deal with the Vectra and Crowne Plaza add ons?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Gary Lennon, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. With the new arrival of the 07 Honda,and all the "hooha" about GTR Evo+Nords,im wondering where is the Vectra and Crowne Plaza add ons going to fit in for those who didnt get them through the demo,i still havent had a drive of the Vectra or seen Crowne Plaza.
  2. From RSC

3. i cannae wait to get me hands on a vectra... i'll need to have a black one, like on the drive way :D

Roll on the 1st May!!!!!

(jee whiz i sound like a big kid!)
  4. Thanks for that top info there Simon m8,question well and truly answered :thumb:.
  5. I think a bit of a *2nd Of May* Bump is needed for this thread,no update came through the steam pipe today,will it be added automatically through steam or do i have to download it from somewhere?.

6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Lets just wait patiently, hopefully not to far away.
    My guess is that Steam will provide an automatic update, that is how they have done the Honda update.
  7. Its the silence that gets me more than the actual waiting.......
    Does no one at SimBin reckon some kind of news/press release is in order about this?,just one sentence with a possible new date or something?.
  8. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Stick that in your web browser

Did I just say that? surely not.
    This message will self distruct in 15 seconds........

9. *cough* delete please.....
  10. Hmmmm.... summat strange has happened here,not sure what,but deffo summat strange....? :o.
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What do you mean?
  12. Oops...me getting confused is whats happened here Bram,i thought this was the other thread i have posted in on this subject in the Mods section,and i thought one of my posts had been deleted,but i was just looking in the wrong place..... :):sign0161:.
  13. woo hoo!!!! get in there!!!!

/me goes to put on all his vxr stuff
  14. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Wheres the download link??
  15. There's no download link, it's a page on the SimBin website that's not anywhere in the navigation.

Shows that they do at least plan to officially release it
  16. steam news stated right now to me that the crownplaza demo is offical added to race07
    so it looks it is finaly released
    can you copy that bram ??
  17. you mean this?

18. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Cool news, no i didnt know an exact date either, but can somebody confirm it has been released on Steam? Including download links and stuff
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.