1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you like to see in the racing club?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Adam Eggbeer, Aug 23, 2011.

1. What would you like to see in the club?

Tracks? Cars? Format?

Let us know here. :)
  2. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Cars: WSGT and the Formula Renault Series. :)
    Tracks: Everyone!
    Format: Maybe a bit earlier than we got now? Half'n hour or something? And the format should match the cars best, like Formula Renault have 2x20 races and WSGT have 1 hours races or something.
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

When ISI have fixed the driver swapping issues you can count me in for any GT style race :) Would be so nice to hand over the wheel to a second driver (also in the club)
  4. Screens show dirt tracks also so why not have fun with dirt cars and tracks? :)
  5. I agree with you there. It's a shame it's not reliable enough to do it in the club for rf1 as it would of been very interesting. :)
  6. Ive been doing some IRacing lately and although extremely basic in design, the Skip Barber F2000 series is very popular. It has a very limited amount of changeable settings. I wonder if there would be any interest in an RFactor Trainer type series.
  7. The Skip Barber is in rF2 isn't it?
  8. Ginetta's :D G40, G50 and G55.

Will rF2 be the first?
  9. 60's F1 ;)

On a Vintage track of course, Spa 67' maybe ?
  10. Bram

Almost forgot about that one :) That track is in the default content right?
  11. Yup, and very well detailed too :p

12. Should be an awesome track to drive. The version in rf1 was great. :)
  13. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Well we know the entire WSBR series will be in there, so perhaps run something along these lines?
  14. WSBR is good reason to purchase anyway and will be a gr8 place to start club races:good:.

I might wait to book my last week of holiday from work for release of rF2 (hopefully during this year) to get in on the first weeks club races :).
  15. Bram

Ah now thats a hardcore fan. Taking holidays to play a game :thumb:
  16. Sounds like a good plan. :)

I hope they have a decent reverse grid option in the game like in the RACE series. Would also like to see it being an option to have a variable reverse grid like in the BTCC. Having to do it manually though is still good. :)
  17. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

I'd like to see someone do a decent BTCC mod - not the usual Simbin porting, which is obviously illegal without permission - but a scratch built BTCC mod with all the current cars :D

It's a shame, with arguably one of the biggest Touring Car championships in the world, we haven't had a game for it since Toca 2, but STCC and WTCC have one :(
  18. BTCC mod would be ace. The default content with rF2 just looks ace so any of it untill the mods are out :p
  19. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

I would love to see something like formula 3
  20. For me some classic F1 style @ 67 Spa please..... awesome :)