F1 2010 What will you miss about F1 2010??

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Oli Peacock

Sim Racer
As the title surgests, it could be bug, the incompetant pit crews, the adjustable Front Wing flap or Rob Smedley :p

Personally it would have to be a bug, percifically, when the AI continues into the pit wall once leaving the garage!

Over to you!

I just raced Hockenheim, I dont know why I had such an issue with it, it was so easy the few times I raced it before that it barely left a mark in my memory, this season (3) with the AI mod, and driving the McLaren over the Sauber or Red bull it gave me hell.

I wont miss anything about the game, as long as the new game is better, if not, I will miss everything

I'm going to miss Rob,
Its 5 seasons in and lately hes been coming up with some new stuff!
In the longer races when its been man on man and I've chased say Massa down and passed after a big battle and as I'm thinking I wish I had that on video and he says "beautiful move". I know that Rob knows it happened.

He does get a bit negative sometimes eg when I plan to catch and pass the next guy and he is always worried about the gap behind.
Other times hes a bit optimistic when he says "come on you can catch this guy easily" but its say Hungary and Alonso is only nearby due to a pit stop.
When the practice results are not so good he can't really conceal his disspointment.

Still all in all I will miss him and when he thanks me for the season after Abu Dhabi it will be a bit nostalgic.

Either Rob for his predictions on my opponents' pit stops ("We predict Liuzzi will make a pit stop in the next 3 laps" *3 laps later* "It looks like Liuzzi will come in to the pits in the next 5 laps")

That or the AI that literally teleport into the pit lane and drive right through you.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.