1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What will be your favorite track in F1 2013?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Dan Hawkins, Mar 12, 2013.

1. So with F1 2013 only a few months away, I'd like everyone to answer one simple question,..

What will be your favorite track, and why?

My Track would have to be Korea, I love that track with a passion. Once you get a rhythm you can post some insane lap times
  2. About game it may differ due to handling cos i really want my car rear to be stuck to the track
    I loved Valencia, Silverstone and Hungary and Brazil in 2010.
    In 2011 i just hated the Silverstone and Japan I really loved Monza , Montreal and Turkey in 2011
    When it comes to 2012 The game produced the effect of Rear. I really love to drive the High speed Circuits like Spain, Britan and Japan also love China despite my struggles.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Spa most of all, then in any order: Monza, Suzuka, Monaco, Interlagos and... India - a shining exception from the usual Tilke-crap. Ok, Circuit of the Americas is pretty fun to drive as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. The thing that puts me off monza and canada are the amounts of cheating that could take place (corner cutting)
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Well cheating should be solved by the developers. Out of the box I always like high speed tracks so my pick would be Monza
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Very true point, but this is CM :( Hopefully for F1 2013, all corner cutting will be removed! :D
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'm going to miss Hockenheim, as this was one of my best tracks. But I also go well at Nurburgring, so this won't be a massive change.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nicky Graho

Nicky Graho
    @ Simberia @Simberia

My is Monza:D
  9. Nurgurgring is always good to race as, and I do have a liking to driving at China and Hungary, those circuits suit my style. Also, I'm not bad at racing around the trickier circuits like Monaco and Singapore.

My favourite is still Monaco, but Nurburgring is definitely in my top 5 and is the only different circuit that will be raced on this year.
  10. Germany always!
  11. Nürburgring,Monaco,Brazil,Abu Dhabi and Austin,Singapore:)
  12. I think now they have had chance to see Austin in action (Like when India first came on) it will be better than in 2012 - just a guess but maybe :)
  13. mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

Mangy-Cours and Imola, oh wait :unsure:...
    • Like Like x 1
  14. mystaaRS

Yes true but the mods for the track here helped a lot as well.
  15. I love the street circuits, that meens Monaco, Singapore, Abu Dhabi
  16. but i think Laguna-Seca is Best :)
  17. Guys, can you use the edit button rather than double posting in the space of a minute :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for your input though :)
  18. mystaaRS

but on one comment I put my opinion, the other I replied to a comment ;)
  19. What would be good, if they let you download old tracks & cars.... even if they charged us.. :)
    • Like Like x 1