What was your first ever mobile phone did you have?

What was your first ever mobile phone did you have?

mine was Sony Ericsson K700i. secondhand bought at 2005 (but in very good condition). as a birthday gift from my father when i was in midschool.
SERIK700_l.jpg

i was very amazed with its features at that time. the photo taken by its very good for the VGA camera, the multimedia features (music player/FM radio), and its solid design. although the memory was limited (77MB i think).

how about yours?

Last edited:
Cool thread :)

I for sure owned a phone before this one but the Siemens C25 is the oldest one I can remember. Absolutely loved it as it was rock solid like the Nokia 3310 and the speech quality was excellent.

Sending text messages for 25 cents per message. Lol we have been ripped off for a full decade by those phone companies ;)

siemens c25.jpg

It was a terrible Motorola which gave me a lot of headache :sick:, but I can't recall the exact model. My father gave it to me for I needed something to communicate with them when I was in the high-school entrance exam preparation dormitory. It was similar to the one in picture below:
maxresdefault.jpg

Sending text messages for 25 cents per message. Lol we have been ripped off for a full decade by those phone companies

Those abrupt endings to the SMS conversations for one of the sides running out of phone credits. :D

Those abrupt endings to the SMS conversations for one of the sides running out of phone credits. :D
Of the weird spelling errors made while texting. I am now really wondering if i can still text like that, clicking some buttons once, twice or three times. From my memory I managed to type pretty fast :)

Since the introduction of the mobile phone the era of memorizing landline telephone numbers ended as well. Nowadays I only know my own number, can't even call my gf without a telephone contact list haha.

I still remember so many of the old landline telephone numbers we rang in the 80s :)

Since the introduction of the mobile phone the era of memorizing landline telephone numbers ended as well. Nowadays I only know my own number, can't even call my gf without a telephone contact list haha.

I still remember so many of the old landline telephone numbers we rang in the 80s :)

Haha, you brought so many memories back to me. I realized that I still know the phone numbers of my childhood house and the next one in my primary school years. It was also crazy calling my grandparents in another city. We would call the operator and they would make an appointment for us to talk and notify them the hour. The telephone lines could only hold a number of parellel calls simultenously. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back