• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

What View Do You Use?

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by HypoToad, Oct 12, 2015.

1. HypoToad

HypoToad

Ratings:
    +50
    I use the bonnet/hood view in Project Cars, I tried the in car views but they cut down so much on your vision of the track I don't like them.

However on AC I prefer the in car view it seems you are sitting higher up and have a better view, it would be good if PC would have a bigger view of the track or a way of adjusting it.

I still love PC though and it's my favorite car game.

2. yusupov

yusupov

Ratings:
    +149
    you can fully adjust pCARS seat position & FOV in cockpit view on the fly, check your key bindings.

3. neuer31

neuer31

Ratings:
    +97
    Default Keybinding for this:
    W A S D --> for simple seat adjustments

4. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +560
    and if you press Ctrl+K than with W S A D Q E you can go pretty much anywhere with camara ..

5. HypoToad

HypoToad

Ratings:
    +50
    Doh!! Thanks guys I never even looked at that because I use an Xbox 360 controller and forgot about the key assignments.