1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what material is on a wall?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by jofan, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Hi All,

Does anyone know if there is a way of finding out what material has been applied to a previous wall section?

If I click on a a panel in the materials tab, it does not appear to show what material was applied (at least as far as i am aware)??

The project I am working on at present has loads of textures and it is a pain to remember what is applied to where (especially walls created a while ago!)

2. It used to show the material when you clicked on a panel in, but it didn't any more from 5.0.0 onwards. I agree it can be very confusing.

Maybe it's been re-instated in 0.0.7 . . . ?
  3. export to rfactor track,then open rfactor project(*.scn) in 3dsimed and take a look at the wall inquestion( if you not changed it yet.) ,*note* if you use a background jpg in btb , don't save again in 3dsimed, or the background diasappear(turn pink).problem with simed.
  4. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

It's something I've been meaning to fix. ;)
  5. Thanks guys, look forward to having this operational again!

Even better would be to have an 'attribute picker' that would pick up all material settings (scale, offset) etc from a panel and then be able to be copied to a new panel once clicked on...