What Is Your Job

I think its interesting the differnt jobs people have and come together here at RD, so what job do you do?

I am a owner of a Care Agency in the Uk and also a Training Agency

Truck driver at Max-Logistik in Germany.

The company has about 350 truck units and transports goods mainly to Denmark, Great Britain, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, and rarely to some other countries too.

I have already been at NL, B, LUX, F, CH, A, I, (and at RD-headquarter :D )
My vehicle is a MAN TGL 8.220 volume truck + trailer, 19m long, with 120 m³ loading capacity, 9 months and 100.000+ km old.

I work for a Cat Rescue charity, which means that most of the time i look like a self harmer, my hands and arms are normally covered in bites and scratches, i get to look after most of the feral and aggressive cats. :D

must admit i love my job.

I work in a theatre. My job title suggests I do just lighting, but I do pretty much every thing backstage.

@Chris... How do PC world get away with such extortionate prices?

Just finished High School... (17 years old for those who have different scholar systems)

So... I'll find myself something that is related to car mechanic to get some money... After that I'll have to finish my maths to be able to enter Car Mechanic class...

After that, well, Car Mechanic during the week and after a while Kart Racer during the weekends :)

I work in a theatre. My job title suggests I do just lighting, but I do pretty much every thing backstage.

@Chris... How do PC world get away with such extortionate prices?

I would offer my opinion but rather wouldn't on a public forum :D

PC World, That is a magazine right? so do you have your own column in magazine?

It is a magazine, but it's also a computer store in the UK, part of one of the world's biggest electrical retailers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back