What is up with my game/car?

So today i bought the Formula Hybrid 2020 and did a hotlap around the Nordschleife.
I was pushing all the way through and it ended up being a 5:08.8
Looking at my other laptimes, even my lap in the Renault R25 was 4 seconds quicker!

So i searched up a video and found one that had a 4:51.1???? How the hell is he so bloody fast? Also i got massive issues with tyres overheating, they casually hit 120 degrees the entire lap while this man had stable tyre temps around 100 degrees.
Had the same tyre temperature issue with the 2021 car.

Does somebody know what the hell is going on and why my 2020 Hybrid car is so slow compared to others and why my tyre temperatures shoot to the roof.

Oh also, i tried copying his setup in his video. But some things i couldn't even get what he had, so its clear we have different cars.

Video of the guy with a 4:51.1

Looking at the video by the way i can see he has sooo much faster acceleration, top speed and also doesnt seem to get understeer alot?

Sometimes RSS updates cars to be more accurate and they get slower, I can't say for sure if it happened with that one. But people posting hotlap videos try for any edge they can get, including that. Have you checked your pedal app to make sure the travel is 100% working?

Last edited:
Sometimes RSS updates cars to be more accurate and they get slower, I can't say for sure if it happened with that one. But people posting hotlap videos try for any edge they can get, including that. Have you checked your pedal app to make sure the travel is 100% working?
I did find differences between the v2 and v3 of the cars and that the v3 would be around a ~sec slower on a lap of spa. But i still don't know why my tyres overheat that much.

I'll post a video later today with my tyre temperatures, pedals and that sort of stuff so that people can see what i mean.

Alright so i did a lap and recorded it. I took the setup from the video i saw earlier. It was 4 seconds faster than my previous attempt and the tyre temperatures were also better.

Most of the lap was around 100-110 degrees altho later in the lap it started going up to max 120 degrees and i made a few mistakes.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.