What is this part?

The CSP are good but glitch'y. Not long after getting them they developed a fault on the throttle Hall censor, so I only got half throttle. This was fixed with a new censor. Then not much later the clutch censor started to play up, causing the pedal to register on it's own. This made the pedal unusable as it was slipping the clutch when you drove, after changing the censor for another replacement from Fanatec the problem still persisted. Then the load cell broke and needed replacing:thumbsdown:. Eventually decided to upgrade my G27 to a T500rs (I had bought a Fanatec GT3rs to replace the G27 but this also developed a fault with it's censor that keeps the wheel centred ) and fitted the Basher brake mod. The feel on the brake is fantastic, no play before you hit the resistance just perfect pressure. You need to experiment with the bushings to get the right mix for you, I'm using two orange. But best of all no problems:thumbsup:. My driving has definitely improved, much better under braking, now able to brake later and with more precision. Feels better than the pedal in my car !. For the price it's a must have mod to the T500 pedals in my opinion.
I'm not knocking Fanatec products, I just didn't have the best experience with them.

Upvote 0
The CSP are good but glitch'y. Not long after getting them they developed a fault on the throttle Hall censor, so I only got half throttle. This was fixed with a new censor. Then not much later the clutch censor started to play up, causing the pedal to register on it's own. This made the pedal unusable as it was slipping the clutch when you drove, after changing the censor for another replacement from Fanatec the problem still persisted. Then the load cell broke and needed replacing:thumbsdown:. Eventually decided to upgrade my G27 to a T500rs (I had bought a Fanatec GT3rs to replace the G27 but this also developed a fault with it's censor that keeps the wheel centred ) and fitted the Basher brake mod. The feel on the brake is fantastic, no play before you hit the resistance just perfect pressure. You need to experiment with the bushings to get the right mix for you, I'm using two orange. But best of all no problems:thumbsup:. My driving has definitely improved, much better under braking, now able to brake later and with more precision. Feels better than the pedal in my car !. For the price it's a must have mod to the T500 pedals in my opinion.
I'm not knocking Fanatec products, I just didn't have the best experience with them.
Just wondering, are you running the T500 pedals in GT of F1 style?

Upvote 0
F1 style.
Allright, was wondering if that might have been why you preferred the T500 pedals (if you had been running them GT style I mean). I've currently got the CSR Elites and am considering the conversion kit, but I've been pondering about other pedals as well. Problem is, there's a really huge leap from the Clubsport pedals to the next step in terms of price. :\

Upvote 0
Ive had a set of CSP's for Almost 2 year's, Sure i had to "adjust" the sensor on the Throttle once, and replace the load cell once, But I personally feel ive gotten AWESOME value from the $$ spent. I run a Rather Stiff Setting on the Load cell amp and am 100% fine with buying my own load cell's off ebay and Wiring them up to the proper connector's and essentially spending 2$ a load cell VS 15$ from fanatec.

Load cell brake's Do take a little while to get used to, there's no question there.

Upvote 0
I started by saying the CSP are good. I would say a huge improvement over the G27's mainly because of the load cell. Yes they do take some adjusting to but the feel once you do makes modulating the pressure so much easier and less of a guessing game you get with just a potentiometer. I ran with mine for about 2 years, even after I bought my T500rs. The clutch on my set would be randomly problematic even after 2 new censor's and I wanted to race online without worrying about it. I thought I would give the T500 pedals ago after fitting the brake mod and was surprised to find that I preferred them. I never said they were not value for money, just that I didn't have the best experience with them reliability wise. I still have my set and have no plans to part company with them.
By the way awesome Rig you have got :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Hi, I settled on using both orange bushings. It felt right for me, right amount of travel and resistance. Did try with different combinations till I found the one for me. It's down to personal preference. I did find with a stiffer pedal my feet would get painful after a while, always raced in my socks, so I purchased some neoprene beach shoes. I have found these to be perfect for the job.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back