• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

What is the name of the file for RACE times only?

Discussion in 'MotoGP 17' started by Michael Johnson Philips, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Michael Johnson Philips

Michael Johnson Philips
    Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello people. I'm new to this forum. I created a dbidealtracktimes.bml with adjusted qualification laptimes but in race. AI is still faster. Example: Qualification times in qatar = 1,54. Thermas = 1,38, Austin = 2.04. But in the real race it's always faster. Do you know which is the file I need to modify to adjust them like qualification times?

2. Marg

Marg

Ratings:
    +7
    I think there is no such file, because qualify times are generated within some range, but in race AI moves in a different manner.
    Only choosing difficulty level SIMULATION - HARD MEDIUM etc. can change that.
    P. S. Did you change only lap time or all intermediate values - sector0, sector1 as well?

3. Michael Johnson Philips

Michael Johnson Philips
    Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    all laptimes and sectors for each circuit to make it adjusted.

4. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +369
    Qualifying and FP times are generated from a fixed time set in Data.mix
    Race times are the actual times AI makes on the track, so it depends on the AI speed

5. Marg

Marg

Ratings:
    +7
    Yes, it is a fact, but I asked him, just because if there is a generated lap time, all intermediate values (sector times) also have to changed, so he did. For example, 120.119 I want to shift all qualifying results 1 second less.
    So I change 120.119 to 119.119, but - also value sector{0) 27.211 sec etc., should to be accordingly changed (but less than for 1 sec, of course!), although it is not a must have. Final lap time is all we need, but to show a correct split time in sectors, those other values should be changed.