• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

What is a good racing wheel for Xbox360?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Rob90, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Rob90

Rob90

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, I race on an Xbox 360 and I have been looking around for a racing wheel. So far I haven't found much, and all the good ones I find say that they are only compatible with PC or PS3. Just wondering if anybody knows of a decent Xbox wheel with Force Feedback. Thanks

2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,381
  3. Roberto Costa

Roberto Costa

Ratings:
    +480
    The best ones i know that works on Xbox are the Fanatec wheels, not sure about mid-ground wheels. As for a low price wheel there is the microsoft wheel just not sure abou the feedback also.

4. Henry Muller

Henry Muller

Ratings:
    +5
    lower than the Fanatec CSR, the only thing I can think of is that microsoft wheel, you can buy used on ebay.

5. Hampus Andersson

Hampus Andersson

Ratings:
    +3,774
    He asked for a good one ;)

6. Tommy Nilsson

Tommy Nilsson

Ratings:
    +34
    For me a good wheel is only important in fast cars like formula 1 otherwise i could drive a wheel that got bad ffb ,deazone in the centering in ffb and bad pedals.
    Same speed in touring cars with the old shitty wheel as in the g27:cool:

7. Henry Muller

Henry Muller

Ratings:
    +5
    compared to the other options (most don't even offer any FFB) for the 360, I think it's a pretty good one,

t=27m05s for the wheel review

8. Hampus Andersson

Hampus Andersson

Ratings:
    +3,774
    Fanatec line-up is the only good wheels for Xbox, Microsofts wheels will never be considered good.

Maybe if you compare them to a controller but apart from that no.

• Like Like x 1
  9. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic

Ratings:
    +482
    Moving from a DFGT to a G27, I would never encourage anyone to buy less than a G27 class of wheel as EVERYTHING is much better, this is clearly a case where you get what you pay for, so whatever the Fanatec equivalent is, I'd start there.